Thursday, June 18, 2009

Kashi Cereal In Sydney

You ... Your Life! Time and Meditation

" You are the creator of your life every moment!

Through your thoughts, your actions and your words ... You decide and you write constantly, each day on a new page, the content and conduct of your day, time and your life ... ... that you want to see happen! "

To customize ... I suggest you replace ''You''by ''I'' and the names possessive !

I am the creator / designer of m has Life at every moment!

Through my thoughts, my my actions and sayings ... I determines and j ' write constantly, every day a new page, the content and conduct of my day, the moment ... and my life ... that I want to see happen!

V ou are the writer, composer, conductor ... Your Life!

Yours ... And beautiful day!

Stephanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment